2019 was a successful year for ICDP in Russia.
ICDP Russia is represented by two key trainers: Oksana Isaeva and Natalia Dunaeva, who are based in the city of Nizhny Novgorod.
During 2019, ICDP Russia organized 8 training programmes for different groups in the Nizhny Novgorod Region. A total of 121 people received training in the ICDP programme, including:
– a group of kindergarten nurses and teachers in the town of Dzerzhinsk
– psychologists and educators from the non-profit organization operating in the town of Chkalovsk
– pedagogues working in a preschool in the town of Sarov
– the associate professors from the psychology department at the Mininsky University (photo below)
– the master level students of the “Crisis psychology” programme at the Minin University
NEW ICDP BOOK (photo above):
During 2019, Oksana and Natalia worked together on the content of a new book about the ICDP programme and its content, which was published early in 2020. The book was tailor made for the ICDP training of new facilitators.
They also published an article about ICDP, which they presented at the conference called “The Herzen University Studies: Psychology in Education” in Saint Petersburg. Their paper is called “ICDP capabilities in shaping children’s emotional well-being”.
In the spring of 2020, they will start training a new group of facilitators.